Content on ADSNUKE is primarily for informational, entertainment, and discussion purposes. Some content might not undergo moderation and might reflect individual opinions. We advise users to approach the Site’s content critically, as it might sometimes be misleading, offensive, or false.
GUIDELINES FOR POSTING
Users are accountable for the accuracy and legality of their posts. While using the Site, refrain from posting content that:
- Markets securities.
- Harasses, bullies, or violates others’ rights.
- Engages in unlawful activities.
- Misrepresents your identity or falsely affiliates you with others.
- Infringes on intellectual property rights.
- Contains offensive or inappropriate language/images.
- Promotes commercial products/services.
- Engages in gambling or spammy activities.
- Contravenes any laws or regulations.
- Directly attacks post authors.
You must demonstrate the legality of your content if a third party challenges it.
ADSNUKE may disclose any necessary information to adhere to laws, regulations, or governmental requests. We also maintain the right to modify or delete posts and can limit access to users exhibiting inappropriate or illegal behavior. While ADSNUKE can remove content that violates these guidelines, there’s no obligation to do so.
The views expressed on ADSNUKE are individual opinions and do not represent the Site or any affiliated entities. The Site, its content, or linked resources are not endorsed or regularly reviewed by ADSNUKE or any associated entities.
All offerings on the Site are provided “as is” without warranties. The Site doesn’t guarantee flawless operation and isn’t liable for any damages arising from its use.
By accessing ADSNUKE, you are granted a personal, non-commercial, revocable license to use the Site, acknowledging your agreement with these terms. By contributing content, you grant ADSNUKE rights to use, modify, and distribute this content.
CHOICE OF LAW AND FORUM
Any disputes related to these terms or the Site’s content will be governed by U.S. laws, with Pennsylvania’s federal and state courts being the exclusive legal venue.
For copyright infringement issues, follow the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) procedures and notify ADSNUKE.
Unauthorized use of the Site for spam or violations may result in penalties.
You agree to indemnify ADSNUKE from claims arising from your breach of these terms, use of the Site, or content submission.
These Terms represent the full agreement between users and ADSNUKE concerning the Site.
Contributors to ADSNUKE should note:
- ADSNUKE has non-exclusive rights to your content.
- Content can be syndicated or altered by ADSNUKE.
- Contributors are responsible for the originality and accuracy of their submissions.
- ADSNUKE retains the right to adjust, edit, or place advertising within content.
- No monetary compensation is offered for contributions.
Unless specifically allowed, republishing or reproducing any part of this Site is prohibited. ADSNUKE isn’t responsible for opinions expressed by users or content from third-party links.